<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15791367?origin\x3dhttp://piggela.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


YAbout the girl

Angela Ho
01/10/1987
Right-handed
Libra
SIM [UOL] Accounting & Finance

YAdores

myself
ppl ard me
food
hello kitty
piglet
pink

YHer Darlingz

Joyce | Chee Hian | Chewy | Jane (RSH) | Shiling (RSH) | Celine (RSH) | Xiuhui |

*pm me and I will link u up

YHistory

August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010


Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Woke up so early in the morning today for the integrated project when I only went to bed at 3am last nite? I'm so lack of sleep man. Can someone tell me do I have panda eyes?

I mentioned in the post previously that we had not started on our T&D and Integrated project right? Did I? Haha. Don't seem to remember. And now, we are rushing it like crazy taxi la. I had ask the other groups in our class to see if they have started on T&D and they told me no. So I replied them that our class is on the right track but eventually we are not. Haha. Our project is due on this coming friday and we started dividing the work on monday only. But luckily, we were fast to come up of a game and that speed up our writing of the report. Jessica, chewy, sherlyn and me stayed back till 10.30pm today to finish our part and I think it's worth staying back late since this is so last minute.

About the integrated project, we had received the timing for the sharing of information yesterday and that our presentation is on next monday. We were so nervous (or maybe just chee hian) till we do not know how to react or simply act that we are not. This was because chee hian asked me and jingmin on why we are not nervous about the integrated project during the T&D tutorial. I replied her that we were nervous too but it's just that we do not want to show it out. Haha. Anyway, the date was push backward to next friday instead. Yay!

So after the A math lesson, jingmin came over to my house to check about the hotel rates. Lol. I'm kidding. We checked out the location where hotels were located nearby to each other so that it will be convenience for us to go around interviewing them if we got rejected. So no worry, we did not make any reservation of room. Even if we had to, it will definitely because of project okie. And it's a big sacrifices for me! Haha. Joking joking. Calm down, jingmin. =)

We met up 9am at Outram mrt station with Gary and began searching for the hotels. There's a total of 7 hotels in Chinatown and 6 hotels rejected us. Actually, it should be 5 hotels as Hotel 1929 is under New Majestic Hotel. The funniest thing was when jingmin told me not to try New Majestic Hotel yesterday as it was different locations from the rest of the hotels and that they will most likely reject our interview with them. And it turned out to be the other way round! Haha. Peng ah.

New Majestic Hotel is really beautiful and has a nice environment. You will have a comfy and homely feeling when you enter the hotel lobby. But the lobby is different from what you see in Meritus Mandarin or other big hotels. They gave me a feeling that I had entered a hair salon instead of a hotel. LOL. Maybe it was because of their special layout. Took a lot of pictures too. Enjoy viewing! :p

the alley at Keong Saik Road

on the way to New Majestic Hotel

New Majestic Hotel

being awarded as "Hot List 2006" one of the best new hotels in the world

the hotel lobby. the first guy on the left is the General Manager

this picture looked like a studio to me. Haha

fooling around. trying to pose as the statue but FAILED!

the pool at second storey


So nice la!
Not to forget to fool around :p

relaxing after conducting the interview
i took a nice photo of her

still fooling around. Hehe

nice shot

the gym area

us with Ms. Florence Guang

Gary, Ms Florence and me

New Majestic Hotel is really a very nice place. So much I wish that this is my home and the pool belong to me. Haha. For more information, pls check the website http://www.newmajestichotel.com/ or http://www.hotel1929.com/

I'm doing a free advertisment for them since they had helped us on our integrated project. Lol


__`aangelaa`__ @* 11:43 PM

__________________________________________________________________


YSpeak To Me