<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15791367?origin\x3dhttp://piggela.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


YAbout the girl

Angela Ho
01/10/1987
Right-handed
Libra
SIM [UOL] Accounting & Finance

YAdores

myself
ppl ard me
food
hello kitty
piglet
pink

YHer Darlingz

Joyce | Chee Hian | Chewy | Jane (RSH) | Shiling (RSH) | Celine (RSH) | Xiuhui |

*pm me and I will link u up

YHistory

August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010


Thursday, July 19, 2007

I was so bored and was home alone last night. I wouldn't be bored if my adaptor din die on me but luckily, the acer people had sent the replacement to my house in the morning today and here I am blogging now.

Ok, I was watching tv in my parent’s room last night as I din feel like watching it in the living room. When I opened the drawer to find the remote control, I found something interesting. Antique pagers and handphone! Haha.

The first 2 pagers belong to my sis and the 3rd + ericsson hp belongs to my mum. My sis first pager was the one in green before she changed to Motorola (first one). And after she got her first handphone which is Nokia 8210 if I’m not wrong, I inherit her Motorola pager. Haha. I still remembered that pagers were operating by battery at that time and used 1 triple A battery. Then if you want to page someone, upon hearing the dial tone, you press “#” once, key in the number e.g. 65670000 and press “#” twice this time. Why do I still remember? Haha. Cos when I was working during my attachment, one of my colleague’s client actually asked my colleague to “page” him once she got the information. My colleague was stunned when she heard that la. Lol.

Back to the topic, my mum first handphone was Ericsson which she got it through sis’ frenz. That was a second hand one and she was fine with it. I can’t recall how much she bought that phone but it should cost less than $150. Let’s try to imagine the value of this phone now. Ha. Maybe $5? Lol.

And this 2 pagers belonged to my dad! haha. His pagers was even more antique la especially the one on the right. Haha. Think he got that from the company. No wonder. Lol.

SO what about me?
The first handphone that I had was a damn cheapo one. KFC was doing a promotion at that time. The promotion was something like if you buy their promotion meal set, you will get a free Motorola phone but on the conditions to sign with Singtel for 2yrs. I was in secondary one and that’s when everyone started to own a handphone. So I urged my mum to get the phone for me. Haha. At that point of time, handphone come in big and bulky sizes. Hence when I brought the phone to school and placed it in my skirt pocket, it looked like there’s bread in it! Lol.

Come to think of it, I had changed my handphone 7 times already. Hehe.
1) Motorola (that cheapo phone)


I managed to find something similar.

2) Nokia 8250


3) Samsung SGH-200


Mine was in white colour

4) Samsung SGH-E810C



5) Samsung SGH-E530C


6) Nokia 7370



7) Nokia n73 (current)



Did I miss out any phone? =x

TAMAGOTCHI!!!

This was the toy that became so popular during my childhood days and when almost all kids owned at least 2 of it. But I got 3 as I shared with my sis. Hehe. The first Tamagotchi was the one on left (chickie), followed by the middle one (dino) and lastly, I don’t rmb what animal/creature is that. Haha. But I know this tamagotchi can fight with others and it had secret code if you want to win the battle. Something like kept pressing the first 2 buttons at the same time and the animal/creature would “open” 2 fireballs to the opponent. HAHA! So lame.

I remembered that I was on the train with my mum and I heard a boy around my age (I was in primary 5 I think) telling his mum that he wants to fight with me. Haha. Fight as in through Tamagotchi obviously la. His mum then told him that he cannot fight with me as I was a girl. Lol. I got off the next stop so there wasn’t a chance for him to have a battle with me even if I agreed. Ha.

Pagers and Tamagotchi happened so long ago man. Who will own a pager and a Tamagotchi at this time? Maybe yes for Tamagotchi. I know someone who owns a Tamagotchi. In fact everybody knows cos “Everyone’s reading it.” =)


__`aangelaa`__ @* 12:05 PM

__________________________________________________________________


YSpeak To Me