<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15791367?origin\x3dhttp://piggela.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


YAbout the girl

Angela Ho
01/10/1987
Right-handed
Libra
SIM [UOL] Accounting & Finance

YAdores

myself
ppl ard me
food
hello kitty
piglet
pink

YHer Darlingz

Joyce | Chee Hian | Chewy | Jane (RSH) | Shiling (RSH) | Celine (RSH) | Xiuhui |

*pm me and I will link u up

YHistory

August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010


Thursday, August 30, 2007

Went to meet up with my besties last night at bt timah for dinner. Loretta was late as usual so we decided to inform her 1hr earlier before the actual meeting next time. Haha. Can’t blame us as we were supposed to meet at 8pm and this gorilla reached only like 8.45pm lor. She's forever the last to reach. I already ate almost half of my nasi pattaya by the time she reached. So horrible. We ate at Al-Azhar first before heading down to Liquid Kitchen for a drink.

Pictures taken at Liquid Kitchen...

From left: Sherlyn, Me, Loretta [gorilla], Chenchu and Joyce
Credits to zhihao for helping us to take the pic

2nd take and that's when gorilla couldn't even wait for a little while more, just a few more seconds and burst out laughing. -__-"

Sex On The Beach


Marlene did not join us as she had an appointment to do her hair treatment.
We went off at 10pm plus as I need to reach home before 11pm to play mahjong with my family. Haha. I won $3.50 this time round, an improvement of 50cent. This is a good sign.

I got addicted back to WWE again. Lol. My dad borrowed some vcds from his colleague I think and he's watching it every night recently. My idols are Undertaker and Kane! Lol. This will mean that I will become violence during this holidays sooo everyone, better watch out. Don't provoke me unnecessary. Haha. I'm kidding.

Oh ya, I have been seeing celebrities at my workplace lately. First, I saw Zheng Ge Ping and his two kids at my shop. And today, I saw Huang Yi Da and one of his friends!! Haha. Don’t ask me how he looks like as there isn’t any difference between his real self and his pictures. He asked for my name! Haha. No la, he was asking if the size is available in the store. He’s wearing a UK 7 for Adidas socks. So those fans out there send him a pair or a bundle of white socks [he's looking for white ones] in UK 7. And he will appreciate it a lot. Lol. That will be crazy man. Haha.

Alright, shall sleep now. Having a slight headache.
*My site meter is reaching 10k soon. Hehe



__`aangelaa`__ @* 11:59 PM

__________________________________________________________________


YSpeak To Me