I wanted to blog about some random stuff while I was on the way to IB lect. But I had forgotten already. I only remembered that I wanted to say I won't be blogging too often as my exams is coming soon.
okie. I recalled what I wanted to blog previously.
I want to get over with exams asap cos it’s torturing me and I hate it. Whenever it comes to exams, I will face loss of appetite and turn into a bad temper person. I ignored anyone who talks to me and ask them to leave me alone if they did not get the hint. My mum always got worry and trouble for me as I get thinner during this period.
Anyway, I just went to Singpost at WestMall to collect my bag that I ordered online. While waiting for the lift, this vending machine got my attention. I din know that you can actually buy an umbrella from a vending machine nowadays. It costs $6.00 each. Cool
__________________________________________________________________