<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15791367?origin\x3dhttp://piggela.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


YAbout the girl

Angela Ho
01/10/1987
Right-handed
Libra
SIM [UOL] Accounting & Finance

YAdores

myself
ppl ard me
food
hello kitty
piglet
pink

YHer Darlingz

Joyce | Chee Hian | Chewy | Jane (RSH) | Shiling (RSH) | Celine (RSH) | Xiuhui |

*pm me and I will link u up

YHistory

August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010


Sunday, September 16, 2007

I hate bus that got so many baby cockroaches crawling around. The 171 bus that I took today was full of it and it was so disgusting till I got down the bus halfway and took another bus home. At first, I was wondering why the girl kept looking around her seat area and changed her seat after she got on the bus shortly. So I started looking at my surrounding and saw 1 cockroach and I thought that was a minor. But when I looked up at the corner of the window at where I sit, I was shock to see FOUR baby cockroaches la! And there were TWO below the window panel. Yucks!

I can say that it is common to find cockroaches at the back seats of the bus but this bus is FULL of cockroaches and it’s almost everywhere! The 2 passengers that sat in front of me actually shifted to the outside seat because of these baby cockroaches all over the place. So can your imagine how many cockroaches are there on the bus? I bet there’s definitely more than 20 lor.

I told my mum and sis about it when I got home and they advise me to make a complaint to the SMRT. I guess I will if I remember and when I’m free tomorrow. Haha. Most likely I will. And ya, sorry if you are having your breakfast/lunch/dinner while reading this post. Haha.

Yesterday was my lucky day. I found one $50 note near the counter at my workplace. I could remember that customer’s looks that dropped the 50 dollars when he came back in a while. Sherlyn and I thought that he returned to look for it but it wasn’t the case. He made a second purchase and walked away after making payment for the items. Naughty me went to check if he dropped another dollar note on the floor again. Haha. I know it sounds bad to your but you know, this is normal reaction what. Lol. So what did we do to the $50?

It was split into 3 shares and I got the larger portion for credits. :p
As a result, I got a free meal today so do Michael. Hehe.


__`aangelaa`__ @* 11:54 PM

__________________________________________________________________


YSpeak To Me