I had finished watching Transformers and Stomp the Yard yesterday. Waiting for Rush Hour 3 to load now. Anyone has any nice movies to recommend me? I’m pretty bored during these holidays especially when I’m not working. I will just stay at home and watch online movies and nothing else. I need some programs and entertainment so people, date me out plsssss.
I’m feeling disappointed now. The iPod nano (PRODUCT) RED Special Edition that I wanted to get is no longer available anymore. They have this new generation of ipod nano now that looks so squarish to me. And the person told me that the colour of the red is different from the 2nd generation and that it will be darker and not the cheerful kind of red. Nvm. I shall make a trip down to apple store tomorrow. Hehe.
I’m still waiting for my supper. So hungry~ :(
I WANT THIS!!!
