ps: It's meant to be in singlish. Before:
1) I resized the first photo and changed the background into the same colour as the shoe poster.2) I covered up all the words in the shoe poster.
3) Added a dialogue bubble to make it more interesting.
Second Creations
Before:

The first picture is before the editing.
There's a difference between the first and second photos. I enlarged my head to make it more cartoonish. Hehe.
Anyway, I did it for fun. :p
I need to overcome my fear. I have cockroaches phobia. I can say it's a very serious one.
On wednesday, I saw 3 cockroaches in the storeroom. The first appeared while I was having my lunch and it was crawling on the table. I screamed like there's no tml obviously. Michael came in and killed the cockroach for me so that I can eat in peace. But no, I was eating in fear later.
2 cockroaches crawled out shortly after Michael went out of the storeroom to deal with the dead cockroach. I was sitting on the stool and both cockroaches were juz underneath me man. It looked like they were seeking revenge la! Cos both of them crawled out from different places and ended up right below my stool. WTF.
I din screamed this time round. I ran out of the storeroom as fast as I could and asked Michael to destroy but the cockroaches managed to escape. ARGH. Worse when one returned again after Michael walked out. It freaked me out. I thought it crawled up to where I sit but it didn't. I guess it don't have the guts to do so. Haha.