Tuesday, October 09, 2007
Met up with Chew Ping for breakfast at Long John Silver this morning. We wanted to eat it long ago but just couldn’t find a right timing. There was once when we decided on a date and we totally forgotten about it. It was only when I woke up the next morning and realized we missed our breakfast. Haha.
I bought a Hello Kitty keyboard for my sister! Haha. I fell in love with the pink when I saw it so I asked my sis if she wants a pinkish keyboard. Then she told me that she needs a USB hub and asked me to get one for her. And I manage to find a matching pink one! Haha.
I mentioned in the previous post that I bought casing for my ipod right? Yes, it got the colour pink on it too. Your surely think that I’m crazy. But what’s wrong with pink? It’s the “in” colour for me now. Haha. 

And also the Gucci Envy Me (pink) perfume that the jiemeis got for me for my bday present. Haha.
__________________________________________________________________
YSpeak To Me