<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15791367?origin\x3dhttp://piggela.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


YAbout the girl

Angela Ho
01/10/1987
Right-handed
Libra
SIM [UOL] Accounting & Finance

YAdores

myself
ppl ard me
food
hello kitty
piglet
pink

YHer Darlingz

Joyce | Chee Hian | Chewy | Jane (RSH) | Shiling (RSH) | Celine (RSH) | Xiuhui |

*pm me and I will link u up

YHistory

August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010


Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Go to:

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b123/piggela/image1.jpg

Don't worry, it's not something scary nor frightening. Haha.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Yeah! I passed my driving! Haha.

I had my test yesterday afternoon after the heavy downpour. Luckily, it stopped raining half an hour before my test.

I was so nervous that


- I forgot to release the handbrake and only realized it after my tester told me
- My right leg was shaking when I was driving in the circuit initially
- I can’t tell whether the obstruction was on my lane or off my lane but I managed to remain calm, stopped the car and signal right
- asked to carry out e-brake a short while after moving off and that scares me totally. I performed it correctly but my right leg “jiao luan” and released the brake a little. But I wasn’t penalized for that. Phew. My tester knew that I was frightened and told me, “Don’t worry, I won’t ask you to do e-brake anymore. Just relax and concentrate on your driving.”
- Screwed up a little in the circuit but he knows it’s because of my nervousness
- Everything was okie except for the crank course where my tester told me I striked kerb. It’s minor so I din realized it.
- feel relieved after he said “exit the circuit”
- being assigned to test route 8
- had sufficient practices so I don’t feel nervous anymore
- the whole journey was short, ended very fast
- tester asked, “what do you think you need to improve on?” and I answered in the circuit
- my tester commented that I drove a little fast and I should slow down

After all the comments, he declared “I think I pass you.” Haha. I was so happy man. I thought I will fail at first as I really screwed up in the circuit. But I think he cares more about how stable you are rather than how many mistakes you made. And that he’s quite lenient too. Hehe.


__`aangelaa`__ @* 9:01 PM

__________________________________________________________________


YSpeak To Me