I bought 2 bags from Charles & Keith today. Haha. I know this sound crazy to your cos no one will buy 2 bags at the same time.
My intention was to get 1 bag initially but some new arrivals came in this week and 1 of the bags caught my attention. Tsk. Terrible. Since both of them are of different designs, so I guess it should by alright to get 2. Haha.
Btw, I have 1 month of holidays to relax. Great!
1 month of stress-free, test-free but not project-free. Still, I'm able to have a break, rest and sleep like a pig.
I have been taking afternoon nap recently and just yesterday, I had 4hrs of beauty sleep. I'm supposed to take 2hrs of nap but somehow I woke up automatically 2hrs later than the time I set. Tsk. Slept too much. And I feel like sleeping now. What a nice weather to stay in my cozy bed with my pink blanket. Haha. Kidding.
This was the one which I wanted to get. Navy - an unique colour
This was the one that caught my attention.
You can't really tell the beauty of these bags from the picture. Real life is definitely nicer. Haha.