YHistory
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
Thursday, January 31, 2008
[30/01/08]
Rented a car – Fiat Punto for 55 bucks a day. Hehe. I never consulted my mum this time. Hesitated for sometime before making the final decision. I was discussing this issue with Jingmin online too and she insisted that I should rent it if only I’m brave enough. Haha. So I was brave indeed ya? :p
Drove her to KAP for dinner after renting the car at Turf City. Test the route to school as well just in case I couldn’t make it for the u-turn when driving to school tomorrow. Haha. Daddy came home awhile later and I decided to show him the car after walking round and round in the house. I thought he would scold me for not informing him but guess what? He got so excited and even asked me to drive him around! He wasn’t angry at me as he finds the amount reasonable as compared to the Mazda 3.
Drove him around the area and to my mum’s workplace to familiarize with the route so that I can fetch her after her work. I expected my mum to be nagging all the way home but she didn’t. Guess she’s enjoying the ride. Haha.
Went to look for piggy after that. Hehe. Din drove him around much cos I feel pressured when he’s sitting beside me and I’m the one driving! Stress stress. Haha. Felt so weird when returning to the car park cos he was the one walking at the left while I'm on the right normally. But it was the reverse this time round. Haha.
Dad bought parking coupons for me and handed me his spare cashcard just in case I might need it. As it's my first time, I thought that the colours of the parking coupon is meant to differentiate the time of use. As in orange for night time and purple for day (example). I thought it this way as my dad told me to use it when I returned home after meeting piggy. So "gundo" me din used it the next day when I returned home from school. And mum kept telling me to park it at ITE's car park as it's free. So I actually drove to ITE, parked my car, saw the coupon on the door's pocket, looked at the coupon instructions in detailed and drove back to my house car park. LOL. Then I went to look at other cars to double check if I can use the coupon. Haha. And realised, CAN! Omg.
[31/01/08]
Drove to school early in the morning for my IS lesson. Feel so fun when speeding on the highway with low traffic. Ops. Haha. Headed home for breakfast and study a lil before driving Miss Chee and Jingmin around. After that, drove back to school to get our blazer for the Grand Finals on Saturday. Almost driving non-stop today but I like. Haha.
Nearly got an “ang bao” while waiting for my mum to get ready for work cos I din put parking coupon. Lol. The story goes … I happened to look out of the kitchen’s window and saw “Fatimah” on duty at my car park. So I quickly rushed down and saw a guy running towards the lift with the car key on his hand too. Lol. But I really need to thank him. Reason why was that Fatimah was booking his car when I reached the car park. How lucky can I be! Haha.
Finally, I returned the car at evening time. Feel so nervous when the uncle was checking the car conditions as I saw a few (about 2) minor scratches on both of the right door before I returned it. I’m scared they will ask me to compensate it. Haha. Feel so retrieved after they told me I can go!
Pictures~
Fiat Punto. Quite cute isn't it? Haha



Check out my letterbox today and these were what I received. It seems like my family went for one week holiday. To? Don’t know. Lol. “Kua zhang” man.
Left: Mine, Centre: Dad + Mum & Right: SISTER!!
I’m stress cos I haven’t started learning RMW yet. I’m so excited over the car. Haha. :)
__________________________________________________________________
YSpeak To Me