Thursday, January 10, 2008
Got home around 9.30pm yesterday as we need to stay back to do our IS – Human Communication presentation which is on today. I’m only left with 1 more presentation – RMW Role-play! YES, FINALLY! I’m sick of doing projects and staying back late in school. I need a rest by sleeping early and waking up late! Shall TRY it tonight since I got no school tml.
Feel like uploading video on my Human Comm project. Haha. We did one commercial on Nescafe which is totally not related to our theme but just for fun and to add up some amusement to our game show. I shall upload the advertisement when I feel like doing so. LOL.
Pictures~ Drafting out the survey results
Focusing ...
Our messy table
This was taken when we were having a short break after our Integrated Project presentation. Car agent for Chevrolet. I know it's lame. Haha
__________________________________________________________________
YSpeak To Me