I have yet to explore my camera’s software – PHOTOfunSTUDIO. Gotta explore and check out how creative I am in editing photos later. Hehe. Oh wait, I need to install it first. Haha. I took out my external drive long ago but just too lazy to plug it into my lappy.
Today is a special day to me. Cos it’s 29th Feb! Nothing on today actually. Just that this day comes once every 4 years right? Ha. So I feel it’s special. I'm thinking if there are any soon-to-be mothers giving birth today and will their child feel fortunate or “suey” to be born today. Haha. So random.
Btw, do you know that there’s a road name ‘Pending Road’ at Bukit Panjang? This road name is funny. I wonder how long do the residents have to wait for the government to approve this road? Okie, it’s random again. Hope you get what I’m saying. Haha.
Alright, there are couples of things which I need to do now. Gonna wash my clothes, look for Romantic Princess on youtube and then install the software.
__________________________________________________________________