Ohh man, can't believe I have graduate from Ngee Ann Polytechnic finally but not officially! Haha. I’m left with the cert and graduation ceremony.
No more exams, lectures, tutorials, projects, underpass, etc… Felt so relieved after handing up the last paper and my head feel so much lighter now. Haha. Not going to talk about how well I will do for this exam cos I’m not sure about my ans.
I can read my CLEO magazine finally. Haha. I have been trying to resist from reading it during my study period as it will definitely take up lots of my time if I do so. Besides, I can do online shopping as well. Ok, it’s not so much of online shopping cos I peeped at a few websites when I was online on certain days. Hehe.
Gonna work tml. BORING! I work 3 days for this month only which mean I have less to spend. I think my pay for next month is around $150?! That’s pathetic. Haha. But no choice. It’s always the case during the exam period.
I’m excited cos I finally made a decision to get a camera from the time when dinosaurs extinct. Which brand and model? Don’t ask me. I’m still deciding but I can confirm that I’m getting a pink camera. Hehe. Pink pink, so sweet like me. KIDDING! Pls don’t boycott my blog after reading that sentence. Haha.
I just realized I’m such a dumbo. I know nuts about camera. The only thing I know is to choose the design and colour. Alright, I shall stop here.
Pics of CNY. Yes, again. I know CNY was over but I got the pics like today so I just post it up la.
