<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15791367?origin\x3dhttp://piggela.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


YAbout the girl

Angela Ho
01/10/1987
Right-handed
Libra
SIM [UOL] Accounting & Finance

YAdores

myself
ppl ard me
food
hello kitty
piglet
pink

YHer Darlingz

Joyce | Chee Hian | Chewy | Jane (RSH) | Shiling (RSH) | Celine (RSH) | Xiuhui |

*pm me and I will link u up

YHistory

August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010


Friday, March 14, 2008

Hello everyone! I feel so lazy to update my blog recently. Basically I started work this week and have been doing usual job routine so there’s nth much to blog anyway.

First day of job was horrible. Not because of the new environment or unfriendly colleagues. Just that no orientation was given so I felt totally a stranger over there. But I guess that’s normal la. But things get better few days later.

I’m working in the Purchasing Department currently. When I asked my mentor on what position I’m doing, she replied me that I’m holding a position as a Shipping Assistant. This title sounds so weird to me lor. Haha. Purchasing Executive, Trading Administrator or Officer sound better in my opinion. Haha.

Anyway, I’m still working in Adidas during weekend even though I took a temp full-time job. I know it will be exhausting but I wanna earn extra income. Hehe. I’m still young but have a weak body (cannot work too long) so definitely will request for off days in Adidas. Maybe twice a month?

I love my dad! Haha. Glad that his office is so near my temp job workplace. So near that it is just a 5 mins drive and he will arrive at my office. And it happens that he knocks off around the same time as me. Shiok! I have been taking lift home from my dad for this few days. Jingmin benefits from it too. I think we can replace the Boon Tong Kee Chicken Rice with the ride home. Lol

Got my final semester result today and I’m happy with it! Hope that local uni will accept me pls~ It will be tough competing with the dragon babies because there are whole lots of them from different territories. Like from the East Sea, West Sea, South Sea and North Sea. HAHA.

Piggy went to Phuket for a business trip this morning and will be back on Sunday. Sigh.


__`aangelaa`__ @* 11:14 PM

__________________________________________________________________


YSpeak To Me