<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15791367?origin\x3dhttp://piggela.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


YAbout the girl

Angela Ho
01/10/1987
Right-handed
Libra
SIM [UOL] Accounting & Finance

YAdores

myself
ppl ard me
food
hello kitty
piglet
pink

YHer Darlingz

Joyce | Chee Hian | Chewy | Jane (RSH) | Shiling (RSH) | Celine (RSH) | Xiuhui |

*pm me and I will link u up

YHistory

August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010


Wednesday, March 05, 2008

This will be a random post again.

Woke up at 2pm today. Gosh. I did not know I slept till so late until Sherlyn Ho called me cos I woke up around 12pm+ normally. So I washed up while waiting for her to come over my house before going for lunch at Pastamania. Feel like eating Chicken Bolognese with combo B while blogging now. Haha. I wanted to get a watch but can’t decide which design I want. Sigh. Hate myself for being so indecisive. I always ended up more confused and in a dilemma state cos I seek for friend’s comments every time.

Had a casual chat with my sis last night before she slept. She was asking me if I wanna wait for the next university intake if I can enter university for sure since I’m competing with the dragon babies. I thought about this matter before so I told her that I cannot put aside my studies. The fact that there will be significant income flowing into my pocket every month guarantees that I will not want to continue my studies if I choose to start working now. It will be so hard to resist man. Lol. Hearing that, she offered me an option which I can consider. That is, to become an air stewardess first! Haha.

I told most of my friends that I wanna be an air stewardess after I graduate from university. I see myself being an air stewardess as a dream, something to be proud of. Just like why some gals wanna participate in Miss Singapore Universe. Oh my, why am I saying this over here? Alright, nvm. It’s okie. I discussed this issue with my cousins during CNY too. So my eldest cousin said this to me, “Why do you want to get a degree since you want to be an air stewardess?” Will not elaborate further. This is just for me to reflect on.


__`aangelaa`__ @* 11:44 PM

__________________________________________________________________


YSpeak To Me