Part 3 – HR + Engineering + Admin Department
The formidable HR. Why do I call it formidable?
I dunno.
Cheryl, me and Elaine ... Yes, another Elaine.
Having real fun! Haha.
Like a portrait of mother and daughter. Don't you think so?

Lay Kim! She can't be bothered with me.
She's ignoring me again.
Yea. Finally looking at the camera.
Jack - Sales Engineer
Me and him

Andrew! A very fun guy I can say.
Omg, I looked so tiny when I stand beside him.
He's so gigantic la. Haha.
Accommodating me. It's so hard on him. Lol.
Imagine a Regional Sales Manager doing that pose just for a small temp staff.
Eugene, me and Heping...

Pauline & Me ...
Supposed to be take photos with Angela Tan (yes, another angela)
but she went to Hong Kong.
So I got no choice but to take with her name temporary. Haha.
:)