[05/07/08] - Part 1
Ok, it seems that I have never ending photos to be uploaded here. Haha.
Went for the bowling tournament @ The Chervons organized by my ex company. Din join them along cos I dun wanna find myself washing the long gou. Hahahaha.
Instead, I was there babysitting my colleague’s son. Haha. I love kids man. They are so cute la. Lol. I always wanted my mum to babysit ppl’s child so that I can play with them. But the bad thing is that I wun be able to concentrate on my studies during the exams period la.
Adeline's butt... Haha
Me and Adeline
Denise concentrating ...
Yea, tt's the other Angela tt i'm talking about
Angela Tan, Lay Kim, Denise and Adeline

Me and Irene
Sharon with her daughter
Elaine Yu and her son. So cute.
Her son weighs 9kg only but I find him so heavy la. Haha.
Bao bu dong sia.
Me and Jingmin
With Lay Kim

Denise opening up the present that i gave her
Yay, she's happy to receive it. Haha
Xiuhui's son - Wei Lun.
He's so nice to carry even though he weighs heavier.
He's 11kg but i feel that he's so much lighter! Haha.
Me carrying Elaine's son. ha