[05/07/08] - Part 2
My Daddy's bday!!!
Alright, I met up wid my family to celebrate my dad’s bday cum fathers’ day. Haha. Cos my sis was in overseas during fathers’ day so we have yet to celebrate it. Had dinner at the Soup Restaurant in Jurong Point and we headed home for MAHJONG game! Haha. I won 7 bucks! Yay.
Can you see my dad? Haha



Ha. I forced my dad to do that pose.
He was reluctant to do initially. Hehe. I have my ways. Ha
Ok, please don't look at the size of the cake.
Even though it's small, it's filled with lots of love from us to my dad.
It's meant to be like this. Haha.

When the waitress brought the cake out, she brought a big knife out too la.
Those kind of knife we use it to cut vegetables.
Scared the hell out of my dad la.
My sis and I were joking that the waitress went to the kitchen
and asked the chef to stop cutting the vegetables first.
Then say need to borrow it to cut the cake. Haha
Family photoOk, think I should stop taking photos. It's quite tiring and tedious to post all the pics up man. Ha.