Had a gathering wid some poly frenz on last Sat. A farewell dinner for Caroline and Jaime since they are leaving to Australia in this early July. Sad. Both of them wun be here to celebrate my 21st birthday. Haha. But your must rmb to courier my present to me okie? Hehe.
We had dinner at Indulgz and I find the food so so only. Not say very fantastic lehz. They took quite sometime to serve our dishes and Jaime’s salad came only when most of us got our main course. Jia lat.
Caroline came to join us to chill after that.
I dunno why I dun hv the mood to talk. But I have the mood to post pictures though. Haha.


How come there's no pics of Marvin and Eric? Haha.
Taken in Hilton Hotel cos we need the toilet urgently. Haha.

Alright, this is a very random pic. Taken when I just cut my hair.
I think I have more pics than words in my recent posts. Haha.
__________________________________________________________________