<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15791367?origin\x3dhttp://piggela.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


YAbout the girl

Angela Ho
01/10/1987
Right-handed
Libra
SIM [UOL] Accounting & Finance

YAdores

myself
ppl ard me
food
hello kitty
piglet
pink

YHer Darlingz

Joyce | Chee Hian | Chewy | Jane (RSH) | Shiling (RSH) | Celine (RSH) | Xiuhui |

*pm me and I will link u up

YHistory

August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010


Tuesday, July 01, 2008

K-boxing on the 27th June.
Celebrated Joyce’s 20th belated birthday as well. Haha.

It’s always fun to catch up with them after sometime. Know how they have been recently or just meet up and crap. Ok, I wrote this just for the sake of writing. Haha. Ops. I will let pictures will do the talking then. Actually, there are a lot more photos and I cut down almost half of it as most photos are the unglam ones. Haha.


Look at what Loretta is doing. Haha.
She can't seem to get enough of singing man.

Wang Lee Hong! Not my idol though. Haha

Having fun ...

Ohh~ This is my idol - Xiao Zhu!! So handsome and such a joker.

I'm being bullied.

Posing for camera time

Looks like both of us have the potential to become a model. Haha

To Chee, you wanna consider hiring us to be ur model for ur next collections?
Haha.

Joyce and Marlene

Super high

Fun fun fun

Laying out the table

1 big candle + 10 small ones

Took 2 shots as you can see, there is one gorilla behind the pics.

I din know that you can have so many facial expressions
when one is cutting the cake. Haha.



Without me ...

Ahh. With me inside.

I nearly got the same consequences as Joyce cos I was so close to the cake la.
And I din know that they will going to sabo her. Ha

Doing some decorations on her face

Tada~ Free makeover for Joyce

Ohh. The makeover comes with a package.
This is buy 1 get 1 free.

Present Time!

Ops. We were simply too tired after work and having a great time initially
that we can't help but to fall asleep while she sings.

She's the only one who is still so energetic after rounds of singing and jumping.
But I'm glad that I fell asleep. At least it saved my ears from all the screeching.

Bleh :p



__`aangelaa`__ @* 10:09 PM

__________________________________________________________________


YSpeak To Me