<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15791367?origin\x3dhttp://piggela.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


YAbout the girl

Angela Ho
01/10/1987
Right-handed
Libra
SIM [UOL] Accounting & Finance

YAdores

myself
ppl ard me
food
hello kitty
piglet
pink

YHer Darlingz

Joyce | Chee Hian | Chewy | Jane (RSH) | Shiling (RSH) | Celine (RSH) | Xiuhui |

*pm me and I will link u up

YHistory

August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010


Thursday, August 28, 2008

I received a parcel from London yesterday. It’s my study materials, handbook and the degrees regulations. I was so excited when I got the parcel cos I din expect myself to receive it that fast. Reason why I said that was because I submitted the registration fee later than others like 2 weeks ago when I received the offer package in the early July? Haha. Most of my fren submitted it during the bridging courses but I dragged it till now. Yea, procrastination. This is the word. Haha.

I wanted to drop my registration thingy in the box provided by SIM initially since they can send it to London for us for free. But I’m not sure how long or how often does the SIM people clear the box and when I called them up, they told me they got no idea. Faint. So I decided to go for registered mail and tada, I received my study materials in a week time! One of my fren dropped her registration thingy thru SIM few days earlier than me and she has yet to receive it. Ha. Ok, think I’m making my readers bored with this.

Actually, when I come to think of it, there’s nothing to be excited of. I was looking thru my study materials and found this guide book that says “Strategies for Success”. I spent some time reading it and had a fear for my Bridging Maths suddenly. There was this section that wrote “How do I pass a maths examination?”

Below text is taken from the Book.
Students whose examination attempts fail fall into three categories:

· Fail with less than 10 per cent. Blablablablabla
· Fail with 11-30 per cent.
Blablablablabla
· ‘Near misses’. These are students who either make a sensible start at quite a lot of the questions or make a reasonable attempt at a few questions, but in the end they have not acquired enough marks to pass. --> This is so like me when I was doing my bridging maths exams. Lol.

I remembered that I left the exams hall when I’m confirmed, guaranty plus chop with myself that I achieved the passing rate of 34 marks. What if there’s a careless mistake or insufficient working not presented and they start deducting marks? Bless me please. I’m getting my bridging results on 1st Sept. Haha.

Anyway, I went back to Advanced on Tuesday to hold a surprise birthday celebration for a girl who got the same name as me but different surname – Angela Tan. She NEARLY teared but din la. Sian. Cos if she really cries, that will be the highlight of the night! Hahaha. Alright, pictures~

Continue from the previous post ...

Lastly, congratulations to Ms Chee who passed her driving today!

To celebrate on getting your license, above is the range of cars which I have. Tell me which one you like and I will send it to you ok? Don’t worry, the file size is small. It will not take a lot of your disk space. Lol.

Ok, this is so childish.

This is so much cuter. Haha.
=P



__`aangelaa`__ @* 5:19 PM

__________________________________________________________________


YSpeak To Me