Spent near 8 hours in KAP with Loretta to study today. Lovelies become my new study "kha kia". Haha. Had a bad day I can say.
First, my ipod died on me. So sad. My ipod is hanging now. Zzzzzz ... Gonna send it for service soon if it isn't getting any better after my batt run flat. My ipod was functioning well except for the duration meter initially. The song remained at 0:00 and no matter how I tried pressing the play/pause button, switch on and off again, it still remained at 0:00. So I plugged into my usb cable hoping it can solve this problem but it got worse later. My itunes couldn't detect my ipod so I wanted to remove it and re-insert it again. But after removing, my ipod hang. Marvellous.
Second, this guy that sat another table beside us, accidentally toppled the tray on our table and the chilli sauce flew onto my notes. Sian. And the guy wasn't apologetic lor. Idiot. I thought my notes were stained by the chilli sauce initially. But after awhile, I noticed that my pencil case and one of my bag's strap were stained by it too! Suay la! Loretta said it's a bad day for me. I nearly spoiled her hp too while listening to her music. Her hp suddenly gone sot sot but it became alright after switching off and on the phone. Haha.
Sian. I dunno what to say man.
1st hour of studying ...
The next 2 hours ...
Another 2 hours ...
HAHA