My bridging result is out!
I passed both Econs and Maths!!! Haha.
I wasn’t daring enough to click on my result when my fren told me that we are able to check it alr. And when I finally did so, I nearly got a scare la.
I wasn’t aware that I was at the Bridging for Maths course page when I login. So when I clicked on the academic profile, I saw I passed my Maths and the next thing in my mind was that how come don’t have econs? I thought I passed my Maths but failed my Econs la. So scary.
Then I suddenly rmb that it might be due to I’m on the Maths course page and need to switch over to Econs course page before I can view my result. And ………… I passed my Econs too!!! Hahahahaha. So happy can. Like flying now u know? Haha. Wah, it’s over finally.
__________________________________________________________________