Yea I know. I haben been updating my blog for quite sometime.
I’m busy preparing for my 21st Birthday Celebration you know? How many times can one celebrate their 21st birthday? Just one and only leh.
I’m so excited and looking forward to it man. I’m in the midst of planning the programme right now, finalizing the VIP and guests, (Jingmin said she is the VIP on the day. So just let her be. =p), confirming the headcount, sending out invitations, etc. It will be fun! I hope so. Can your zhi high a bit too? Haha. I’m worried abt the atmosphere on that day. Maybe I need to consider hiring handsome guys to strip since I’m turning 21 and able to watch RA. Hahahahahaha. Then I won’t be the center of attention anymore.
I’m going to order my cake from Prima Deli soon too. It won’t be that traditional type with the 21st numbers on the cake or a shape of a key. It will be something unique, in “collaboration” with the upcoming event in Singapore. Haha. Shall keep your in suspense so that your will go “WOW” when my cake arrives. And even if that won’t make you go “WOW”, please “WOW” for the sake of the birthday girl can? Lol.
Ok. Back to my preparation.
Yes, you did.
And it belongs to me.