Still rem I had a post on the Zipia models when Sherlyn said that she liked korean girls and I showed her a pic of mine posing? I got my revenge. Haha.
sher yo says:
the girl looks like me not?
安琪拉 says:
no
安琪拉 says:
the model more scary looking
sher yo says:
how come scary looking?
安琪拉 says:
mayb too white
安琪拉 says:
den the hair very black
安琪拉 says:
her lips abit red
安琪拉 says:
like ghost
安琪拉 says:
eh
安琪拉 says:
how come the above descriptions sound like u?
安琪拉 says:
hahahahahahahahahhaha
安琪拉 says:
damn funny
安琪拉 says:
ha
安琪拉 says:
revenge
安琪拉 says:
lol
sher yo says:
eh funny meh
sher yo says:
my lips where got red
sher yo says:
haha
sher yo says:
kns la you idiot
=p

My new pyjamas!! Haha. Cute right?
Bought it together with Loretta. 2nd pcs @ 50% off.
*To Sherlyn, u may want to consider using pyjamas as the theme for your bday party. Hahaha. I can imagine myself wearing this with a belt. Ha. Cool.
__________________________________________________________________