It’s a beautiful day.
Took my own sweet time to wash up and pick my clothing this morning so ended up leaving my house later than usual. I missed the usual bus 61 timing so decided to board 2 buses instead. And guess wad? I was early for school. Luckily, class wasn’t cancelled [you will get wad I mean if u read the previous post] as I saw my lecturer smoking near the overhead bridge. My micro lecturer is an ang-moh and the only things that he is familiar with, beside micro, are beer and cigarettes. Haha. All of the examples used in notes will be just beer and cigarettes. So whenever he wanted to draw a graph to illustrate the topic, he will say, “Plotting beer against cigarettes, drawing the consumer budget line blablablabla.”
I remembered that there was a time when he was explaining one of the tutorial qns and the example given was about cars. Then, he told us that he had a proton car which he bought it 16 years back. That was damn long la. He said he never had a proton car before and he started to like it when he owned one. He liked everything about the car except that he found the car too light. So whenever he starts to speed, he feels that the car is going to take off soon. Haha. Hilarious man. I like it when he tells jokes, not when he is explaining the topic and going through the tutorial. Because, it’s MICROECONOMICS and I have not develop any interest with that module since I started school till now.
Oh ya. I just got back my econs test paper this morning. I got -14/30. Notice the negative sign please. *To Jingmin, I think I’m more power than you. At least you got positive marks for your calculus not like mine, my marks “goes stun” [backward] one.
I have a funny friend. She was having PMS for the past few days. Wanting to get rid of her PMS, she bought paint and started painting her room. Zzzzzzzzz. An impulse buyer I can say. Haha. She painted her room every 3 years. So I assume she will suffer from PMS once every 3 years. Haha. Maybe more than that cos she can paint other rooms or her neighbours' rooms instead and I won't know until she tells me. Lol.
I’m on a beanie mood cos I just drink Jollibean, the fresh soya bean milk!