P.S. To chee hian, I have blogged about me and my bf alr. Haha
Woke up early to bake cookies today. More like teaching my sis cos she wanted to bake it for her bf so I shall bake for HE too. Hehe. It’s been a long time since I last bake cookies and I actually forgot the degrees and baking time for the cookies. Lol. I seek Jingmin for her help and she kinda forgot it too. Ha.
Can’t wait to meet him later so that I can pass him the cookies!
Let me recall … During …
1st mth: I cooked mixed rice for him to bring it to Jurong Island cos he said he had to da bao his food before taking the bus in. So I decided to cook and let him taste my cooking! Ok, I know what you wanna say. So sweet right? Haha.
2nd mth: I cooked fried rice and made jelly for him! And he brought it to Jurong Island again.

3rd mth: Maggi mee. Haha. Don’t really consider cooking for him to celebrate our 3rd mth la. But I take it as it is. Hahhaha. I’m talking rubbish. Mn, no pic for maggi mee. Haha.
Coming 4th mth: The cookies! It’s a surprise for him. Hehe. Hopefully he won’t be looking at my blog till I meet him later.
Alright, the baking process …

Before & after
Hehehehehehehe
Luckily, HE has 3 letters only. My sis was baking for her bf too and her bf’s name is like 8 letters long! So she ended up doing the first letter only. Lol.