Angela Ho 01/10/1987 Right-handed Libra SIM [UOL] Accounting & Finance
myself ppl ard me food hello kitty piglet pink YHer Darlingz Joyce | Chee Hian | Chewy | Jane (RSH) | Shiling (RSH) | Celine (RSH) | Xiuhui | *pm me and I will link u up YHistory August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 Thursday, December 18, 2008 Look at this dog! So cute la. I want one too. I like the ears, its standing up and it looks like a soft toy! Haha. The dog is like trying to act innocent in front of the cam too. Haha. Taken from http://68roses.livejournal.com. Check out this too. I saw these dogs when I alighted at the Bukit Batok Mrt station yesterday. A sweet and cozy family isn’t it? Not too sure if they are related but I assumed they are. Ha. It did catch a lot of people attention. So my sis and I were taking photos of the dogs before they parade back into the forest in a row neatly. Well disciplined I can say. Lol. It seemed like they noticed paparazzi (me and my sis) spying their actions that resulted in them returning to their home. Ha. But luckily, we managed to catch them performing fashion show at the forest while the passengers are waiting for the train. Ha. If you notice, there are 3 black dogs and 2 white ones. Out of the 3 black dogs, one is a puppy! So loving. The pictures are kinda of blur cos the dogs are quite far away and I tried to zoom it and hence, blur images.These are just some random photos that we took when we bought Sher’s pressie at Taka. The tall xmas tree behind. Ops. I cut Chen chu and AJ out of the pic! I still can't capture AJ! Loretta and Joyce are dying from squatting! Finally~ Ok, I will be out of town from 19th to 21st Dec! And I’m having a slight fever now. Bless me. Bye~ xoxo,❤ Angela __`aangelaa`__ @* 4:53 PM __________________________________________________________________ YSpeak To Me
Joyce | Chee Hian | Chewy | Jane (RSH) | Shiling (RSH) | Celine (RSH) | Xiuhui | *pm me and I will link u up YHistory August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 Thursday, December 18, 2008 Look at this dog! So cute la. I want one too. I like the ears, its standing up and it looks like a soft toy! Haha. The dog is like trying to act innocent in front of the cam too. Haha. Taken from http://68roses.livejournal.com. Check out this too. I saw these dogs when I alighted at the Bukit Batok Mrt station yesterday. A sweet and cozy family isn’t it? Not too sure if they are related but I assumed they are. Ha. It did catch a lot of people attention. So my sis and I were taking photos of the dogs before they parade back into the forest in a row neatly. Well disciplined I can say. Lol. It seemed like they noticed paparazzi (me and my sis) spying their actions that resulted in them returning to their home. Ha. But luckily, we managed to catch them performing fashion show at the forest while the passengers are waiting for the train. Ha. If you notice, there are 3 black dogs and 2 white ones. Out of the 3 black dogs, one is a puppy! So loving. The pictures are kinda of blur cos the dogs are quite far away and I tried to zoom it and hence, blur images.These are just some random photos that we took when we bought Sher’s pressie at Taka. The tall xmas tree behind. Ops. I cut Chen chu and AJ out of the pic! I still can't capture AJ! Loretta and Joyce are dying from squatting! Finally~ Ok, I will be out of town from 19th to 21st Dec! And I’m having a slight fever now. Bless me. Bye~ xoxo,❤ Angela __`aangelaa`__ @* 4:53 PM __________________________________________________________________ YSpeak To Me
August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 Thursday, December 18, 2008 Look at this dog! So cute la. I want one too. I like the ears, its standing up and it looks like a soft toy! Haha. The dog is like trying to act innocent in front of the cam too. Haha. Taken from http://68roses.livejournal.com. Check out this too. I saw these dogs when I alighted at the Bukit Batok Mrt station yesterday. A sweet and cozy family isn’t it? Not too sure if they are related but I assumed they are. Ha. It did catch a lot of people attention. So my sis and I were taking photos of the dogs before they parade back into the forest in a row neatly. Well disciplined I can say. Lol. It seemed like they noticed paparazzi (me and my sis) spying their actions that resulted in them returning to their home. Ha. But luckily, we managed to catch them performing fashion show at the forest while the passengers are waiting for the train. Ha. If you notice, there are 3 black dogs and 2 white ones. Out of the 3 black dogs, one is a puppy! So loving. The pictures are kinda of blur cos the dogs are quite far away and I tried to zoom it and hence, blur images.These are just some random photos that we took when we bought Sher’s pressie at Taka. The tall xmas tree behind. Ops. I cut Chen chu and AJ out of the pic! I still can't capture AJ! Loretta and Joyce are dying from squatting! Finally~ Ok, I will be out of town from 19th to 21st Dec! And I’m having a slight fever now. Bless me. Bye~ xoxo,❤ Angela __`aangelaa`__ @* 4:53 PM __________________________________________________________________ YSpeak To Me