Look at him! He was frowning while taking this pic. Haha. So cute eh. Think the cause of him frowning was due to us taking too many pics. Haha.
Him biting his fingers again and not looking at the camera. Tsk Tsk.
[26/12/08]
Spent the time idling around at home I think. Can’t really remember. Haha.
[27 - 28/12/08]
Working as usual. I knocked off at 6pm on the 27th cos sales were bad so my operation manager asked me to go home early. And I was having my break when my 2nd SIC told me this so I took my own sweet time finishing up my food. Ha. Then went to shop around since everywhere is having sales before meeting HE for dinner. Bought a Puma jacket for Jaime too! A belated bday present for her. Haha.
[29/12/08]
Went to school in the morning for HRM class and headed home to sleep for 3hrs before waking up for lunch and going town. I was damn sleepy while I was having my lesson la. I nearly dozed off for the first time in my life in school. Lol. Then headed town to do some shopping. Supposed to meet my sis after she ends work as I told her I will be in town the night before. But we din really confirm it so she went to have dinner with her colleagues and boss.
I was looking for Ralph polo for HE as a belated xmas present. I knew what colour to buy for him cos HE told me he was looking for Nike polo in that particular colour. So it saved me for cracking my brain cells thinking of what colour to buy. And I’m glad I bought the right size. Lol. I was deciding between the M and L and I sort of underestimated his size. Haha. I bought the M size initially den while walking to cine, I dunno why I feel that M is small for him. So to be safe, I called HE and double confirm. HE was reluctant to tell me as HE agar knows I’m buying something for him. So after the begging and making the act cute voice (erps), he told me the length of his shoulder. Lol. So I went back to paragon and get it changed to L and went to Thomson Plaza to surprise him and have my dinner. I’m happy that he liked it a lot. Hehe.
[30/12/08]
Meet up my jiemeis in Vivocity to shop and have our dinner there. Went to look for Jessica too! Her workplace is amazing. All the stuffs are nice but costly. Then we had our dinner at The Mussels Guys and it was not bad. I love my all time favourite – Fish n Chips. Haha. Nice!
Ok. Time to knock out. It’s 02.48am now. Still so early. Ha.
Let's welcome 2009.