<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15791367?origin\x3dhttp://piggela.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


YAbout the girl

Angela Ho
01/10/1987
Right-handed
Libra
SIM [UOL] Accounting & Finance

YAdores

myself
ppl ard me
food
hello kitty
piglet
pink

YHer Darlingz

Joyce | Chee Hian | Chewy | Jane (RSH) | Shiling (RSH) | Celine (RSH) | Xiuhui |

*pm me and I will link u up

YHistory

August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010


Friday, January 02, 2009

Ok, guess everyone should have received my email with the subject title – Try this game!

My baka sis actually clicked on “Reply All” to everyone saying it’s a bo liao game. She “Boo Hoo” me in the email somemore. So I sent her an email saying why she lets everyone know that her sis introduce a bo liao game. And you know what she replies me?

Sis: Yes, how u knw… this is wad my intention is ma…

Irritating. She's so mean to me.

Anyway, went out with Loretta to Bugis yesterday hoping to find some new clothing for school and CNY. But din buy anything home cos nth catch my attention. I still bought my bag pack out thinking that I can stuff everything inside my bag. But ended up with an empty bag home. I saw a spag top in Fox having sales but they don’t have smaller sizes anymore. Guess the sales always benefit people in bigger size. No offence please. Then I took MRT home after eating our dinner at the famous sliced fish noodles store at Tan Quee Lan St I think. Ha.

And I did a gundo thing for the 3rd time. I boarded the green line and still thinking if I should change at Cityhall or Raffles Place to get to Jurong. I even told Loretta that I will change at Raffles Place since I just have to cross over to board the train which is easier. Those that are familiar with MRT lines should know that the green line goes all the way to Jurong without having to change. So I actually alighted at Raffles Place and crossed over and to my amaze, the board shows red line and reflects the next stop at Marina Bay. And when I turned to the other platform where I alighted, it shows all the stations that going towards Jurong. Faint. I wanna kill myself man.

The first and second times were when I was on my way to Bugis to collect stocks. I remembered I alighted at either Raffles Place or Cityhall thinking I need to switch train to get to Bugis. And I went up and down, left and right, looking at the board to see which platform I should take and finally realized I should not alights my train in the first place. Zzzzzz. See how blur I can get when I took a train.

Alright, check out this Hello Kitty Mahjong set! So pretty isn’t it? But it’s expensive too. My cousin got one Mahjong set that is in LV and she bought it around $300 and I saw them playing it once only. Haha. I think I will only use it for some occasion only and not everytime when I play mahjong. And maybe I will polish each and every tile after playing it. Lol.

This mahjong set below is selling for $268 on the net.

I saw this in the forum selling for RM980 which is about SGD400. Gosh. Damn ex. But I think this one looks nicer than the one above.

And this costs RM550 which is about SGD230.

So I concluded that I should just paste Hello Kitty stickers to my existing mahjong set. Haha.
P.S. will upload pics taken during the countdown soon.


__`aangelaa`__ @* 6:26 PM

__________________________________________________________________


YSpeak To Me