Gosh. I overslept this morning and I missed my micro lecture. Damn. I woke up like 10am where I’m supposed to get out of bed by 7.40am. Haha. And I couldn’t make it for the second half of the lecture too cos the break starts at 10am and ends ard 10.20am. Sigh. Mum nagged at me for not going to sch. But it's not like I don't want to. And I told her that I need to wake up at 7.30am yesterday and she woke me up at 10am when she's about to leave the house. Zzzzz.
On the other hand, I got some good news to share. My workplace – Adidas won the Best Customer Service Store with the highest compliments of 150 feedbacks for the small store category. And my 2nd SIC won the Best Customer Service Award.
Besides, one of my customers wrote a feedback complimenting my service via email to the HQ and I received it yesterday! I waited for a week for the email and thought there’s no more hope. Now, I’m left with 3 customers on the pending list. Hopefully they will send in the email and that will mean more vouchers coming in!
Alright, pictures~
After the check-in
Slacking around after unpacking
The last pic was me wearing his slipper and vice versa. Haha
At the rooftop garden viewing the sceneries and the pool
--------------------------------
Ready to go ...
1st stop - Underwater World

Top pic: Mini Octopus v.s. Giant Pacific OctopusBottom pic: Youth Sharks v.s. Soon-to-be Adult Sharks
HAHA
Gigantic fish in the middle pic!
Think I can fry/steam and eat it for a mth. Haha
I see the stingray cute and scary sometimes.
Cute when it lies flat on the glass panel and scary when you see it for too long.
Then it's feeding time!