<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15791367?origin\x3dhttp://piggela.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


YAbout the girl

Angela Ho
01/10/1987
Right-handed
Libra
SIM [UOL] Accounting & Finance

YAdores

myself
ppl ard me
food
hello kitty
piglet
pink

YHer Darlingz

Joyce | Chee Hian | Chewy | Jane (RSH) | Shiling (RSH) | Celine (RSH) | Xiuhui |

*pm me and I will link u up

YHistory

August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010


Monday, February 02, 2009

How's everyone collection of ang paos going? Haha. Mine was so-so la. Din have much luck in gambling too. I just lost close to 10 bucks yesterday wid my family in mahjong. Haha. My tiles were nice but I just lack of luck to game. Tt’s so irritating.

Think I have used up all my mahjong luck in CNY Day 1 when I was playing wid kes, my sis and her bf. And I won abt $20+ that day. Haha. No Black Jack luck till Day 3 at Loretta’s house where I had a few ban luck but still, did not manage to cover my mahjong losses that we played earlier on. So my gambling luck is basically on and off. Ha. Alright, pictures.

CNY Day 1

Photo of me and my sis with our temp perm hair.
She bought the salon multistylist 8 in 1[rebonding thingy]
and did the perm for me.

With mummy.
This background becomes our best photo taking position.
You can see more of this background as you scroll down. Haha

With my sis and the moo moos behind

With our daddy while waiting the slowpoke mum

Family photo

----------------------------------------------------------

CNY Day 2

The 3 couples ...

Dad and mum

Sis and Lawrance

Me and Kes

Candid shot taken by me when I was setting the self-timer. Haha
I can't rem what they are laughing too.

Beautiful shot BY ME. Haha

My sis's outfit in Day 1.
I asked her to take a shot of me in full length and close up,
and upon seeing my beautiful pose, she requested to take her too.
Haha. Nice isn't it? Like taking in a photo studio.
Mm, I can be a good photographer. Haha
Doubt you are able to guess where this pic is taken. :p

Me during Day 1.
I wanted it to be more close up actually.

My outfit in Day 2.
I like this pic but not my hair.
It seems that the ends are curled and not straight.
----------------------------------------------------------------
CNY Day 3

Coming to my house to bai nian.
I'm not a good guest I can say cos I was playing comp games
while they were reading magazines. But they enjoyed reading leh. Lol.
That's my outfit in Day 3. Din took an individual photo for it.

Taking the LRT.
On our way from Jia Yi's hse to Joyce's hse.



__`aangelaa`__ @* 2:57 PM

__________________________________________________________________


YSpeak To Me