Tuesday, February 24, 2009
I have been trying to study for my prelims recently. My first prelim paper is on Monday and that’s POA. Actually there are 2 papers which the other one is HRM and it is ePrelim. This means I can do it online then having to go down to exams hall. But since I only have time to prepare for my POA paper, I will just refer to my HRM notes when I’m doing it. Haha. Not good really.
My POA consists of 350 pages of notes and 200 pages of tutorials. And I’m like at pg 87/350 of the notes and 0/200 of the tutorial only. Not to mention the past year papers which I have yet to look through. Ha.
Ok, I’m going to get back to my notes before meeting that kokky to pass him my bridging notes. This guy wanna starts mugging for the bridging programme alr. Haha.
I wanna watch Marley & Me!
__________________________________________________________________
YSpeak To Me