Having fun ...
Finally, the end product.
I actually planned a surprise for him but due to some changes, I showed up with a birthday cake instead. Ya, 光明正大。I wanted to keep the birthday cake from him and surprise him with it but he kept insisting on meeting me at the MacRitchie bus stop after 2 of my plans failed so I got no choice. So upon reaching, he asked “What’s inside?” It’s like duh. Can’t you tell it’s a cake? Or do you think it’s a moon cake? Tsk. Trying to act blur in front of me. Haha.


The watch I got for him as his present.Even though it's not an expensive gift, it is something that I rmb when he said he needs it. It is the thoughts that matters.
Notice some differences? Yea, I got Kes to decorate the cake with the remaining sugar flowers. And I asked him to cover up the opening resulted from the candles and the birthday sign. Does it look like a rainbow here? I dunno. Haha.
Hope you like everything I have prepared for you. :)