Loretta's 22nd Birthday
We had a so called Makeover Party organised by Sherlyn Ho last week. Haha. That Sher went to search Loretta's wardrobe and found a number of olden days pyjamas and started distributing to us. Haha. It’s those that your grandparents wear when they sleep. Loretta said that those pyjamas were sewed by her grandma and she still wears it when she sleeps. So filial seh. Ha.
We went to Thomson Plaza for dinner before heading to her place for karaoke session. The karaoke session was bad cos I instructed Joyce to buy a karaoke disc and she bought a cd by mistake. Haha. Loretta was laughing damn hard when she saw the tv screen showing the track number instead of image. And she still laughed at us up till now when I jio-ed her out for supper at Upper Thomson with kes. Thanks ah.
Pictures!
Alright, I shall end this post with a picture of .....
LORETTA'S BUTT
*Must be Sher who took this pic. Haha.
__________________________________________________________________