Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Yay. My prelim ended yesterday. I have been burning midnight oil for the past few weeks so I rewarded myself by having 2 days off not to touch the notes. So I will be back to study mode from tml onwards.
I have been suffering from insomnia during my study week la. I took one hour of rolling and flipping every corner of the bed before finally ended up in the dreamland. Awful feeling. And this is just my prelim only. Can’t imagine how long I will take to sleep when it comes to the real exam. Ha.
I watched Paul Blart: mall cop today. Thumb up for this movie. It’s about a security officer who acts as a cop when patrolling in the mall. It’s seriously damn funny and you will be like laughing throughout the whole show.
I’m down with flu now. Ate the medicine and feeling drowsy now. So I doubt I will get insomnia tonight. Haha.
__________________________________________________________________
YSpeak To Me