<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15791367?origin\x3dhttp://piggela.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


YAbout the girl

Angela Ho
01/10/1987
Right-handed
Libra
SIM [UOL] Accounting & Finance

YAdores

myself
ppl ard me
food
hello kitty
piglet
pink

YHer Darlingz

Joyce | Chee Hian | Chewy | Jane (RSH) | Shiling (RSH) | Celine (RSH) | Xiuhui |

*pm me and I will link u up

YHistory

August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010


Saturday, May 16, 2009

3 down, 1 more to go.

My last paper ends on the 29th May, this induces me to slack now before I start my revision. In fact, I have been slacking for 2 days already. Haha.

Anyway, first paper was POA and it was screwed up. Zzzz. The exam was delayed for 35mins all thanks to lack of information to the students and not putting up signboard. We were supposed to go to Meeting Room 3 (which is just above Hall 3) for temperature taking before proceeding to Hall 3 for our exam. So when my sis and I reached the meeting room area, the queue was already at Meeting Room 6 (i.e. Hall 6).
The distance between each hall is quite far if you have been there before. I tried walking to the front to find out what’s the queue for but I gave up when I was at the mid of Hall 4 and 5 as it was damn long. There were some students sitting while queuing. And I happened to hear one student asking the people in the queue about where the queue leads to and they answered they weren’t sure but believed it’s for the temperature taking.

So I thought the RELC people took our temperature manually by scanning our forehead that kind. But it din turned up that case. They used the same system as what the airport does so it should be fast what. The queue was actually to check our seat number after I called my friend which was approaching the Meeting Room 3. So we decided to cut the queue and join my friend instead. The RELC only provided one set of the seating arrangement and hence, explained the long queue. Moreover, they had placed the seating arrangement near the entrance of the meeting room which caused a jam and students trying to force the way in since it was already 10.05am (the paper starts at 10am).

And it was so hot while queuing up. I bet most students were demoralized by it. Tsk. Poor planning I can say. Haha. Anyway, I find the POA paper harder than last year which is not good. It seems to get tougher each year for all the papers I took. There goes my first and second class. Haha.

As you know, I always do not have chemistry with econs so I was very worried on how to pass. I had 2 papers (micro and PBF) on Thursday and that makes me even more anxious. I was so stressed the day before can. To the extend that I said no to my sis when she asked me to accompany her to go downstairs and buy potato chips even though it's just a short while. Ha.
Anyway, it turned up that I did better in writing for econs than PBF. Normally, I couldn’t answer most questions from the past year papers for econs. This time, I’m able to do most of the questions from section A even though I’m not sure if my answer is right. But at least, I don’t have to crack my brain just to squeeze out an answer in order to fill up the lines which it happened for my PBF. Haha.

My batch was the first to experience the new format for PBF. Previously, the format required us to choose 4 out of 10 questions which make it easier to spot the questions. And this year, they change the format and it becomes 4 out of 8 questions. I was stunned when I saw the questions. It’s totally different from all the past year papers. The questions were not straight forward as compared to previous years and the calculations part were reduced and replaced with theory questions. And those that I studied did not come up. For instance, I studied the income gap analysis theory and it came up duration gap analysis instead. Zzzz. I wanna kill myself man. I guess it’s all about luck when it comes to exams.

On the other hand, I was sick since last week. My fever had gone and I’m still recovering from cough. I have been coughing badly and it’s like on off thing. Then it got worst on Friday’s night and I decided to see the doctor. It was so bad that I have difficulties in talking. I can’t complete my sentence because I kept coughing every time I speak for 4 to 5 words. And I have to talk softly if not I will be coughing non-stop. It’s like I’m having asthma lor. But I’m feeling better now. Looking forward to tidbits and fried food now. Haha.

Ok, what a boring post.

On a side note, I finally got myself a 21st birthday present after so long of waiting. But it doesn’t feel good when you have to hide it from your parents. :(

So for the time being, it’s staying in my wardrobe till further notice. Ha.

ღ



__`aangelaa`__ @* 3:14 AM

__________________________________________________________________


YSpeak To Me