YHistory
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
Friday, May 08, 2009
I’m having my exams period and should not be blogging now. But I must really blog about this; on how sweet and caring my Kes is. Haha. It gonna be lengthy.
Dear tried to surprise me just now but it din turn out as planned. The main idea was to spite me, make me jealous in the first place so that I will be real surprised to see him when he came knocking on my door. But it din work out due to the jealousy nature of me. Haha. I get jealous real easy for your info.
I was sick (down with fever and experiencing bad sore throat) and he wanted me to get well fast. But on the other hand, I was so angry, sad and jealous over what he did (which was part of his plan la) that I actually switched off my phone.
Then roughly 2hrs later, my house phone rang and I refused to pick up as I knew it must be him. Neither did I open the door when he knocked too. It was only when he knocked for the second time and I went to open it. But I was still angry at that time so I din talk to him nicely and asked him wad he want instead. And I closed the door shortly after he passed me the “ling yang” drink, without giving him a chance to talk.
So after he left my house, I switched on my handphone and realized I had fallen into his “trap”. Haha. He made up that story just to make me feel sad so that I will get damn surprised when he appeared at my doorstep.
So I realized I was wrong about him and started to cry, feeling so guilty and bad when I saw the message that he had not eaten his dinner. It was nine plus at that time. So I called him, telling him how sorry I was and asked him to come back so that I can accompany him for dinner to make up for it. Lol.
Before that, I was standing at the window looking down to see where he is while waiting for my phone to load. Then my phone started to flood with lots of messages and I did a quick scanned at the message to find out the truth before he walked further away from my house. Then I saw him walking slowly so I thought he must be feeling bad over what he did. So after the whole situation was cleared, I told him about this and he said he was expecting a call from me (he knew I will call him) and that explained why he was walking slowly. Zzzzzz. Haha.
Anyway, I was touched and feeling bad at the same time when I came to know that my poor boy doesn’t know of West Mall and my house area selling the “ling yang” drink. So he went all the way from Woodlands (his workplace) to Ang Mo Kio just to buy, and travelled from Ang Mo Kio back to my house to pass me the drink. Btw, he got OT before he came to my house.
Sigh. He did all these just to make sure I will get well and able to focus studying for my exams while all I did was switching off my phone, being mad at him and behaving so childish at the same time. Sigh. He was so hungry and he din have a choice but to bear with it for the sake of me. And he was sweating like mad that his shirt was close to 100% wet. Sigh sigh. And for his dinner, he ordered fried rice with egg but that doesn’t seem enough for him that he went on to buy a double cheeseburger after that. Oh my. My boy got so hungry after travelling from the east to the west.
I feel extremely terrible when I compared the efforts he did for me and me behaving so childish. Sigh.
Ok, I know this is mushy but still, I’m gonna say it here. Ha.
I LOVE YOU DEAR DEAR! MUACKZ MUACKZ MUACKZ MUACKZ MUACKZ.
Hehe.
I know this is not enough to compensate how I treated him.
But still, I’m thankful for having him as my bf and him tolerating my nonsense. :)
Let’s wait till I finish my exams ok?
Then I will be free by the time and we can go out almost everyday!
MUACKZ!!!
Ok, I should stop advertising the good points of him before he got snatched away from me. Haha.
__________________________________________________________________
YSpeak To Me