<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15791367?origin\x3dhttp://piggela.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


YAbout the girl

Angela Ho
01/10/1987
Right-handed
Libra
SIM [UOL] Accounting & Finance

YAdores

myself
ppl ard me
food
hello kitty
piglet
pink

YHer Darlingz

Joyce | Chee Hian | Chewy | Jane (RSH) | Shiling (RSH) | Celine (RSH) | Xiuhui |

*pm me and I will link u up

YHistory

August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010


Friday, June 05, 2009

Angela is lazing around now.

Notes are all around the dining and coffee table but choose not to tidy it up since my exam ended on 29th May. Haha. I’m still grumbling about my last paper.

The format for my HRM paper is to choose 3 out of 8 qns. My HRM lecturer told us Chap 1, 3, 6 and 9 comes out every year. So I studied chap 1, 3 and 12. The topic which I said was quite risky in my previous post was actually referring to chap 12. So when I got the qns paper, I managed to “see through” the qns and saw the qns on chap 12. I was so relieved upon seeing that and I was saying to myself I’m blessed. Lol. Then when we were able to flip through the qns paper, I saw qns on chap 3 but none on chap 1. I looked through the paper twice and there’s no qns on chap 1. Was feeling sian and cheated at that time but just hecked and did those qns which I have studied.

I managed to write something relevant based on my memory for the last qns which was not sufficient to pass that qns la. And there’s no way I can smoked through that qns since the examiner had already stated in the examiner’s report that students who wrote based on their feelings or experience were awarded a failed. Lol. Anyway, I wrote at least 4 pages for my first 2 qns and only 1 page and a quarter for the last one. Haha.

Looking forward to my results even though I know I won’t score well and there’s a possibility that I might even fail the modules. Results will be released on September which is still far from now.

I started working right after my exam ended. Can’t believe that I’m so hardworking eh. Ha.

My dad has been asking me if I want to work as a driver in their company. His workplace is facing shortage of driver to pick the workers up ever since the bangla driver got his license revoked for drink driving. So he is asking me to help him out in the day time so that he doesn’t have to go so many places. But I scared la. Lol. I drove the lorry once only and is sibei unstable leh. He told me he will give me two days to master it and give me one day to consider if I want to take up the job. Haha. Then, he asked me again when he got home just now and I rejected him once more. Haha.

Anyway, I cut my fringe on Monday and then headed to Loretta’s house for cooking time. Haha.

Alright, some overdue and recent photos.
Us @ Marina Square with my new fringe.

At the bowling alley.


Next,
To Loretta's house
for cooking ...

After cutting my fringe.

Karaoke time~

Cooking time~

The young and capable chefs ...

Not forgetting to pose for pics
Her maid is cute and funny la.

Almost finishing ...

Done!

Our end product. Haha.
Nice and delicious.
We should cook again soon and make it once a week thingy.

Next,
Marlene's 22nd Birthday
@ Jurong Point - Fig & Olive

Our food which is so-so only.

Who did better?
HAHA

Me in shades = COOL
Machiam a celebrity who doesn't want to be known.
HA

US

Next,
My Sis birthday

I love Chocolate Mousse Cake
especially the bottom layer.

Alright, that's all for now.



__`aangelaa`__ @* 4:32 PM

__________________________________________________________________


YSpeak To Me