My new toy!

I miss playing Tetris and the game available in my phone is for a trial period only. So it got really frustrating when you are like halfway through the game and the game stopped suddenly.
So I bought this from one of the provision shops at Fajar @ $2.50 only! Lol. I used to have it in grey when I was young. And it was so called a substitute for the Game Boy. Ha. Come to think of it now, it seems that I have never play with Game Boy before leh. I got no Play Station too when I was young. The only time I have the chance to play was during certain occasions when I’m at my cousin’s house. Sigh.
The kids nowadays are playing PSP, Nintendo DS, Wii, etc. So fortunate can. I doubt they still play Barbie Dolls and Lego. Haha.
9,999 in 1. Believe?
__________________________________________________________________