<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15791367?origin\x3dhttp://piggela.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


YAbout the girl

Angela Ho
01/10/1987
Right-handed
Libra
SIM [UOL] Accounting & Finance

YAdores

myself
ppl ard me
food
hello kitty
piglet
pink

YHer Darlingz

Joyce | Chee Hian | Chewy | Jane (RSH) | Shiling (RSH) | Celine (RSH) | Xiuhui |

*pm me and I will link u up

YHistory

August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010


Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I was chatting with Chee Hian about the theme for her birthday party and told her I saw this dress that meets her requirement for her “current” theme. It was one of the dresses from BonitoChico latest collection.

Here goes our convo,

安琪拉 says:
u tink cyan suits me anot?

cheehian - http://pinkparlour.livejournal.com says:
ok. the colour is still ok.

安琪拉 says:
the colour is nice

安琪拉 says:
suits me is another thing

cheehian - http://pinkparlour.livejournal.com says:
u should get different colour mah

cheehian - http://pinkparlour.livejournal.com says:
cyan is nice!

cheehian - http://pinkparlour.livejournal.com says:
i can picture u in that.

安琪拉 says:
so how do i look like in tt?

cheehian - http://pinkparlour.livejournal.com says:
LOL. look like angela la

安琪拉 says:
Hahaha

安琪拉 says:
i was waiting for ur ans

安琪拉 says:
Haha

cheehian - http://pinkparlour.livejournal.com says:
haha. ya. i thnk u can carry off.

(cut some convo in between)

安琪拉 says:
did u picture me naked first ?

安琪拉 says:
Lol

cheehian - http://pinkparlour.livejournal.com says:
OBVIOUSLY NO LA

cheehian - http://pinkparlour.livejournal.com says:
U THINK TOO MUCH ALREADY MAN!


Anyway, my mum was clearing our shoe rack as she was complaining that there are too many shoe boxes around. So after throwing 2 pairs of slippers and 1 pair of covered shoe, I’m left with ...

2 sports shoes
5 pairs of heels
9 pairs of covered shoes (including one that I bought the wrong size)
2 pairs of sandals
2 pairs of slippers

These give me a total sum of 20 shoes!

I believe mine is considered average as compared to carol. Her flip flops and covered shoes are crazy man. Likes she owns a factory. Lol. Ops.

Btw to Jingmin, this is the photo which I think I look very cute in.
Everyone should agree with me. :)



__`aangelaa`__ @* 12:41 AM

__________________________________________________________________


YSpeak To Me