Angela Ho 01/10/1987 Right-handed Libra SIM [UOL] Accounting & Finance
myself ppl ard me food hello kitty piglet pink YHer Darlingz Joyce | Chee Hian | Chewy | Jane (RSH) | Shiling (RSH) | Celine (RSH) | Xiuhui | *pm me and I will link u up YHistory August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 Thursday, July 02, 2009 I’m on MC (again) today.Vomited 7 times yesterday? Gosh. Tt’s bad. Kes brought me to see doc after I thrown up at his house again and when my fever gone even higher.My temperature was 38.3°C when I reached the clinic and I was given a mask immediately and asked to wait outside for my turn.Doctor suspected it was H1N1 initially but ruled out this possibility as I got no flu and cough, and that I got no travel history for the past 7 days.Then, he suspected it was dengue fever but withdrawn this likelihood as there’s no cases of dengue fever in my area after checking through the web.Later on, he suspected it might be urine infection as I complained that the lower part of my stomach hurts when he pressed on it. So I was given a urine test and the result showed no infection.So he concluded I was down with stomach virus and the cause might be due to consumption of unhygienic food. He mentioned that I’m slightly dehydrated too.He advised me to drink more water (preferably 100 plus) and I have to drink it sip by sip so that I won’t vomit again. Finally, he told me I need to be admitted to the hospital for dripping if my condition did not get better and if I still continue throwing up.I actually went to search the web for the symptoms of H1N1 when I first vomited in the morning and having fever at the same time. And that was about 5am la. Lol. I scared that the customers passed the virus to me sia. Haha.Anyway, I’m feeling better now.It looks like 2009 is not a good year for the rabbit’s health. Ha. __`aangelaa`__ @* 5:30 PM __________________________________________________________________ YSpeak To Me
Joyce | Chee Hian | Chewy | Jane (RSH) | Shiling (RSH) | Celine (RSH) | Xiuhui | *pm me and I will link u up YHistory August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 Thursday, July 02, 2009 I’m on MC (again) today.Vomited 7 times yesterday? Gosh. Tt’s bad. Kes brought me to see doc after I thrown up at his house again and when my fever gone even higher.My temperature was 38.3°C when I reached the clinic and I was given a mask immediately and asked to wait outside for my turn.Doctor suspected it was H1N1 initially but ruled out this possibility as I got no flu and cough, and that I got no travel history for the past 7 days.Then, he suspected it was dengue fever but withdrawn this likelihood as there’s no cases of dengue fever in my area after checking through the web.Later on, he suspected it might be urine infection as I complained that the lower part of my stomach hurts when he pressed on it. So I was given a urine test and the result showed no infection.So he concluded I was down with stomach virus and the cause might be due to consumption of unhygienic food. He mentioned that I’m slightly dehydrated too.He advised me to drink more water (preferably 100 plus) and I have to drink it sip by sip so that I won’t vomit again. Finally, he told me I need to be admitted to the hospital for dripping if my condition did not get better and if I still continue throwing up.I actually went to search the web for the symptoms of H1N1 when I first vomited in the morning and having fever at the same time. And that was about 5am la. Lol. I scared that the customers passed the virus to me sia. Haha.Anyway, I’m feeling better now.It looks like 2009 is not a good year for the rabbit’s health. Ha. __`aangelaa`__ @* 5:30 PM __________________________________________________________________ YSpeak To Me
August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 Thursday, July 02, 2009 I’m on MC (again) today.Vomited 7 times yesterday? Gosh. Tt’s bad. Kes brought me to see doc after I thrown up at his house again and when my fever gone even higher.My temperature was 38.3°C when I reached the clinic and I was given a mask immediately and asked to wait outside for my turn.Doctor suspected it was H1N1 initially but ruled out this possibility as I got no flu and cough, and that I got no travel history for the past 7 days.Then, he suspected it was dengue fever but withdrawn this likelihood as there’s no cases of dengue fever in my area after checking through the web.Later on, he suspected it might be urine infection as I complained that the lower part of my stomach hurts when he pressed on it. So I was given a urine test and the result showed no infection.So he concluded I was down with stomach virus and the cause might be due to consumption of unhygienic food. He mentioned that I’m slightly dehydrated too.He advised me to drink more water (preferably 100 plus) and I have to drink it sip by sip so that I won’t vomit again. Finally, he told me I need to be admitted to the hospital for dripping if my condition did not get better and if I still continue throwing up.I actually went to search the web for the symptoms of H1N1 when I first vomited in the morning and having fever at the same time. And that was about 5am la. Lol. I scared that the customers passed the virus to me sia. Haha.Anyway, I’m feeling better now.It looks like 2009 is not a good year for the rabbit’s health. Ha. __`aangelaa`__ @* 5:30 PM __________________________________________________________________ YSpeak To Me
I’m on MC (again) today.Vomited 7 times yesterday? Gosh. Tt’s bad. Kes brought me to see doc after I thrown up at his house again and when my fever gone even higher.My temperature was 38.3°C when I reached the clinic and I was given a mask immediately and asked to wait outside for my turn.Doctor suspected it was H1N1 initially but ruled out this possibility as I got no flu and cough, and that I got no travel history for the past 7 days.Then, he suspected it was dengue fever but withdrawn this likelihood as there’s no cases of dengue fever in my area after checking through the web.Later on, he suspected it might be urine infection as I complained that the lower part of my stomach hurts when he pressed on it. So I was given a urine test and the result showed no infection.So he concluded I was down with stomach virus and the cause might be due to consumption of unhygienic food. He mentioned that I’m slightly dehydrated too.He advised me to drink more water (preferably 100 plus) and I have to drink it sip by sip so that I won’t vomit again. Finally, he told me I need to be admitted to the hospital for dripping if my condition did not get better and if I still continue throwing up.I actually went to search the web for the symptoms of H1N1 when I first vomited in the morning and having fever at the same time. And that was about 5am la. Lol. I scared that the customers passed the virus to me sia. Haha.Anyway, I’m feeling better now.It looks like 2009 is not a good year for the rabbit’s health. Ha.