Sunday, September 27, 2009
My cute dad again.
I bought the Avène Thermal Spring Water for my dad recently. The reason why I bought it for him was because he dozed off while driving quite frequently especially on the days when he had to do OT. So I thought of buying that to keep him refresh to make up for the lack of sleep.
So the night after he tried the spring water, I asked him for the feedback of using it.
This was our conversation.
Me: How's the thermal spring water? Got work anot?
Dad: You la, asked me to close my eyes but never say must close my mouth. I sprayed then the water went in la. Lucky it's not perfume ah.
My sis and I were laughing damn hard already.
Dad: The spring water tastes like "ling yang" sia.
Omg. He sprayed the spring water with his mouth open la.
I wonder if anyone saw him doing that man.
I laughed until buay tahan sia.
Faint.
__________________________________________________________________
YSpeak To Me