My beautiful C&K bag is spoiled when I brought it out today. The hook broke apart while I was walking and this scared the hell out of me when I felt the sudden lightness on my shoulder. At that instance, I thought I was being robbed …........ in Jurong Point! LOL.
I din screamed and just turned back quickly and saw my bag lying on the ground. I was walking pretty fast at that time so the minute when the bag was "gone", the feeling was like I got robbed by someone. Haha.
But the chances of getting robbed in Jurong point is like 0.9999999% la. Ha. It was so crowded during the weekend and that there's no way for the robber to escape and run against the crowd. It's impossible. So it's just my wild imagination AT THAT TIME.
So I came home and told my sis about this scenario and she said luckily she wasn't there with me cos she's scared I will scream in the shopping center. Zzzzz.
Anyway, I was shopping @ 313 Somerset with Peizhen before I went to JP and saw this bag from Mitju. It seems like eyeing this bag is a bad sign for me. My C&K bag spoiled shortly after that so this Mitju bag must be hinting me to buy it home to replace my C&K bag. Haha.
$59.90
How come most of the bags are priced at this range nowadays?