Welcome to SPEEDLAND SPEED Live @ Budokan

They are my favourite band since young!
I want their latest DVD @Budokan 2009 so badly. It is not available in the Asia countries currently and will cost around $95.00 if I will to order it online. Kinda of not willing to spend this amount even though I like them a lot.
I was watching some of their performances on YouTube and I was having goose bumps while watching la. It’s like the feeling of gratefulness that they make a comeback and produce this DVD for their fans. I nearly cry when I watched their performances. I feel so touched. Lol. I’m not exaggerating la. Haha.
You must be thinking 有那么夸张吗?
一点都不夸张啦,只是你们不会了解吧了!
她们可是我的偶像喔!Don’t play play ah!
哎呀,讲那么多你们也不会懂。看看这个影片你们就知道了。
This is one of their performances. Damn zai I tell you. They changed the song a lil including the dance moves.
Speed - Long Way Home ("remix" version)
Speed - Wake Me Up (remix)
Another video taken from http://speedisback.blogspot.com
Not part of their performances.
我说的没错吧?
赞是不是?