Garnier Brightening Eye Roll-on
Yes. I'm gonna buy this tml and try it.
Watsons is having a promotion for this and it's going for $12.90 (UP $19.90). And just nice, I happened to watch the advertisement on the television for this product but they are selling for $15.90 elsewhere. So if you wanna try it, buy from Watsons by 24 April. :)
This is what it wrote in the orange table.
- Immediate cooling effect to decongest puffy eyes.
- In 28 days, skin looks more radiant, eye bags and dark circles are reduced.
I went to search the net for more information and this is what I found.
"In 28 days, eye bags and dark circles reduced by 11-12% respectively."
Mm, since Garnier products is proven and tested, it must work on me. Lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, this is a random photo took at the SIM bus stop. Din notice about it until Loretta told me. Haha. Unique way of advertising?
Not too sure if it's for real or just a prank.